Welcome to World of Vaastu, Astrology & Feng-shui : Source to Health, Wealth and Prosperity
"Consult Today for Peaceful Tomorrow!"
Enjoy health & happiness, progress & prosperity.
Vaastu, Astrology, Numerology, Feng-Shui, Pyra-Vaastu, Map Analysis, Horoscope Analysis, Residential and commercial vaastu correction without demolition.
Pt. Gopal Sharma
Born in a renowned family of vedic scholars & spiritual healers, Pt.Gopal Sharma, an engineering graduate of 1973 from Delhi College of Engineering is a luminary in many fields.
- Vaastu for Educational Institutions
- Basic Vaastu Guide to Commercial Properties
- It is advisable to consult an enlightened practitioner, but some useful tips and practical illustration of principles of Vaastu/Feng-Shui are below to add to your Health, Wealth and Happiness and/or to mitigate sufferings of mankind.
- 1.) Roads should be on the East or West of the building.
- 2.) The entire plot corners should be at 900.
- 3.) Almirahs containing stationery should be kept in the South or West.
- 4.) The library should be in the West.
- 5.) Main entry should be from the East or North-East. It should never be in the South or South-West corners.
- 6.) The construction of the building should be in the South-West or South portion of the Plot.
- 7.) The office of the Educational Institute should be in the South-East and the entrance towards the East or North.
- 8.) Class room should be square or rectangle with 1:2 proportion.
- 9.) If possible there should be no beams and cross beams in the class room. This will create unwanted magnetic fields with which students will be less intelligent.
- 10.) The entrance of the class rooms should be in the East, North or North East but it should never be in the South West corner.
- 11.) Staircase shall be made in the North-West, West, South West, South or South East of the building.
- 12.) The laboratory should be in the West with entry from the East.
- 13.) Store room should be in the North West.
- 14.) Toilets, bathrooms should be in the West or North West.
- 15.) Underground water tank should be in the North-East or North.
- 16.) The flooring slope should be towards the East.
- 17.) The Principal's cabin should be in the South West, West or South-East. The door should be in the East or North-East to the cabin.
- 18.) Dead stock should be in the South West or West.
- 19.) Conference Hall should be in the North with entrance towards the East side.
- 20.) Open playing ground should be in the North or East.
- 21.) Well or bore well should be in the North East corner.
- 22.) The table for admissions and cash counter should be arranged in the office facing towards North.
Evaluate your Business
Evaluate your Residence
Feng Shui and You
Daily Life Vaastu
Vaastu Shastra, Astrology, Palmistry are Ancient Indian Science for happy living.
It is advisable to consult a professional before taking any vital decision.
Vaastu Consultancy | Astrology Consultancy | Feng Shui Consultant | Vaastu Tips | Vaastu Courses | Astrology Courses | Industrial Vaastu | Residential Vaastu