Welcome to World of Vaastu, Astrology & Feng-shui : Source to Health, Wealth and Prosperity
"Consult Today for Peaceful Tomorrow!"
Enjoy health & happiness, progress & prosperity.
Vaastu, Astrology, Numerology, Feng-Shui, Pyra-Vaastu, Map Analysis, Horoscope Analysis, Residential and commercial vaastu correction without demolition.
Pt. Gopal Sharma
Born in a renowned family of vedic scholars & spiritual healers, Pt.Gopal Sharma, an engineering graduate of 1973 from Delhi College of Engineering is a luminary in many fields.
- Feng Shui for Health
- Feng Shui Tips for self and family health
- Feng shui for health is one of the first steps to consider when looking to apply feng shui in your home. No matter your health is slightly out of balance, or you have been going through health complications for a while now, feng shui can help increase your energy levels and stay healthy.
- Applying feng shui for health tips should always be done by priorities, as you need to create a good foundation for more advanced feng shui cures to really work. If you skip the basic feng shui health steps, you might as well not bother with deeper feng shui levels.
- Just like applying the best quality make-up will not help the skin look healthy long term (if the skin is not cleansed and taken care of properly on a daily level), the same applies to more complex health feng shui cures. To create a good feng shui foundation for a healthy home, you have to start with feng shui health basics.
- Ready for the basic feng shui steps for good health?
- Below are the "must-have" feng shui priorities for a home that will support vibrant health:
- Fresh, good quality air. Easier said than done, I know. Very often ignored, good quality air is indeed the # 1 feng shui health priority. Work with feng shui air-purifying plants, open the window often to aerate the space, use essential oils to clear the air, use air-purifiers, etc. Do whatever it takes to find solutions for better air in your home; breathing clean air regularly is the feng shui foundation for your health and well-being.
- Sufficient natural light. This also includes intelligent, smart indoor lighting. I know this feng shui step, again, is easier said than done. Once you focus on the quality of light, though, you will very quickly sense a shift in your health and well-being. Light is our #1 nutrient, be wise and give your body enough light nutrition. This also includes the smart use of feng shui colors, as color is light.
- A clutter-free space. Again, not easy to do, thus often the feng shui step of clutter clearing is ignored in favor of more "flashy" feng shui cures. Be serious and realize that no amount of wind chimes, good feng shui colors or feng shui plants will negate the low, depressing energy of clutter. You just have to deal with your clutter, as clutter constantly drains energy from you.
- Once you have these feng shui health priorities taken care of, you can start applying more specific feng shui cures, such as having lush green plants (Wood feng shui element) or a water feature (Water feng shui element) in the East area of your space.
- If you cannot have plants or a water feature in your space, you can bring the energy of the needed feng shui elements with color (green or brown for Wood and blue or black for Water) or with feng shui art depicting either a body of water (river, ocean, lake, etc) or lush greenery.
Evaluate your Business
Evaluate your Residence
Feng Shui and You
Daily Life Vaastu
Vaastu Shastra, Astrology, Palmistry are Ancient Indian Science for happy living.
It is advisable to consult a professional before taking any vital decision.
Vaastu Consultancy | Astrology Consultancy | Feng Shui Consultant | Vaastu Tips | Vaastu Courses | Astrology Courses | Industrial Vaastu | Residential Vaastu